Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bathroom de Luxe

I've been feeling really homesick recently, well more than normal anyway. I realised a few days ago that am doing things that remind me of my family, friends, and England. Nothing major, just the small little things, like ordering food that reminds me of my mum's cooking, or watching old British tv programmes dubbed in Italian. A couple of days ago, whilst checking out the Channel 4 website for updates of whats new on the UK television, I came across these luxurious bathrooms on their homes section.
.....lets just say that I was nicely distracted for a while, I hope they do the same for you.

What do you think?
Can you imagine yourself in anyone of them, or are they a little too perfect?

4 comments:

  1. Love the bathroom´s ideas!!!!
    and yes i can imagine me in all of them!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, they are simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the bathtub in the second last photo a couple of days back in a store (can't remember the name), it was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Please keep us posted if you finally remember! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails