Thursday, March 22, 2012

Macaroon Madness

Hey everyone, today I feel like taking a trip down memory lane. Last May was a very memorable one, as it was the month that Laduree opened a branch in one of my favourite London neighbourhoods, Covent Garden. Right on the cobbled plaza, so you can sit and enjoy the delicious macaroons whilst watching a street theater performance. A very lovely way to pass a Saturday evening might I add.
How deliciously wicked of them to expose those macaroons like that, a girl simply has no choice but to get one...or a few...a pack of 12 is also good. That way you can share ;)
Gorgeous chandelier don't you think?Yep they are as yummy as they look, but never more than 2 at one time. This place is definitely one of my guilty pleasures of London.

What about you guys? Any guilty pleasures that you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. *sigh*

    Ladurée gets me every time! We do not have one near, but I have two books, a bag and boxes to keep me happy for the time being :) Nice pictures!

    x
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails